- Being a Turkish citizen brings many benefits both for investors and their families in terms of social life, financial opportunities and easy travel. Turkey guarantees the welfare and future of them with free healthcare and education services provided to its citizens.
- The program also provides shortcuts for relocation in the UK and the USA under special visa categories suitable for Turkish citizens. Foreign investors may begin the process of becoming British citizens by relocating to the UK as a beneficial extension of the agreements between the two countries. Besides, there is the possibility to live in the USA by having an E-2 investment visa.
- Foreign investors can buy real estate as residential property or as a prospective asset with the possibility of a high return on investment. Turkey has an extensive selection of comfortable residences and luxury seaside villas at appropriate costs for all budgets. Foreign investors may also gain rental income from their real estate investments or sell them after a 3-year period of restriction.
- There are different options and requirements to get Turkish citizenship.
- The easiest and fastest option is to become a Turkish citizen by purchasing a property worth $400,000.
- Those who have purchased a minimum of $400,000 worth of housing, workplace, estate or similar properties can initiate their application process by proceeding to The General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre.
- The documents requested by the government institutions should be prepared in accordance with the legislation.
- After the application to The General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre, real estate appraisers check if the purchased property is worth $400,000 or not.
- The applicant must hold the property for a minimum of 3 years.
✌️ Turkey allows dual citizenship.